Please find attached a series of key documents with some further information regarding Covid -19 ;
A Chamber Factsheet Document on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Social Welfare Payments – this document gives a summary of social welfare payments available for people:
1.With no work or reduced hours
2.Who are sick or who are looking after someone who is sick
3. Who cannot work because they are looking after children
- Employer Refund Scheme FAQs from the Department of Social Protection. Further information is available here – https://www.gov.ie/en/news/355f2c-doherty-announces-details-of-the-covid-employer-refund-scheme/
- On behalf of Chambers nationwide, Chambers Ireland Chief Executive Ian Talbot also met with the Minister of Business, Enterprise and Innovation, Heather Humphreys today and covered the following issues:
- Social Welfare payment of 203 euro which can be claimed.
- The need for continuity of business and consultation on new measures.
- The need for rates relief.
- The need to do “whatever it takes” as other countries are doing.
- Need for INTREO centres and Local Enterprise Offices to be fully briefed.
- Need for CRO to look at its rules around AGMs, filing of accounts and related areas.
- A list of measures put in place by the other member states of the European Union.
- Please also find attached a PDF of the Social Distancing poster from the HSE. You may have noticed a Social Distancing system in place at the Department of Health press conference last night, see link for same below. https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/472f64-covid-19-coronavirus-guidance-and-advice/#social-distancing-graphics
- For further information on Covid-19 please see https://www.chambers.ie/media/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-business/